KYOCERA Mobile Print
Print Capabilities to Match Our On-The-Go Work Style
Frequent travel, working between multiple locations, and virtual offices, bring new demands for on-the-go access to files and documents. The mobile workforce is looking to transform their entire office into a mobile experience, and they require print, copy and scan capabilities that mirror the flexibility of their mobile devices.
Kyocera Mobile Print is a free app that enables users to securely print documents, web pages and images – as well as copy and print text from a clipboard – on demand from virtually anywhere, on their Apple and Android smartphone and tablet devices to select Kyocera MFPs and printers. Users can also scan files and images from those same MFPs to their mobile devices.
Mobile Print puts you in control of your document imaging and eliminates the need to carry cumbersome printed files on the chance you need them. It also eliminates issues associated with emailing files to someone connected to a network in order to have them printed for you.
Using Mobile Print Is Easy!
- Download the free app from the respective app store.
- Connect to the same network as the Kyocera MFP or Printer you will be using to print.
- Open the document, image or web page you wish to print.
- Select the device you wish to print to, set your preferences and press Print.
Mobile Print empowers your workflow by increasing the usability of your mobile devices and networked Kyocera MFPs and printers. You can take confidence in knowing you are able to access and print your important documents from almost anywhere.
For added smart device convenience, use the NFC (for Android) or Wi-Fi Direct connection on compatible Kyocera MFPs and printers.
- Print on-the-go in a mobile environment
- Flexible access to information wherever you need it
- No need for costly infrastructure – app resides on the mobile device
- Automated identification of compatible devices
- Robust settings for greater job control
- Track print jobs when job accounting is enabled
- Protect sensitive information with encrypted PDF capability
- Copy and print text from other applications using application’s Clipboard Printing functionality
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, HTML, iWork, Microsoft Office for Apple
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT (lower resolution), XPS, GIF, BMP, HTML for Android
- Wi-Fi Direct connection support with compatible Kyocera MFPs and printers
- NFC (for Android) support on compatible Kyocera MFPs
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
CopyLadyoffers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: