KYOCERA Net Viewer
The IT Administrator Dashboard
Management is the cornerstone of everyday business. You can successfully manage time sensitive projects, critical objectives, expenditures and people, but what about your devices on the network? With KYOCERA Net Viewer, the IT administrator’s job just got a whole lot easier.
KYOCERA Net Viewer is a comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain, and update all output devices, locally and remotely. Through KYOCERA Net Viewer, administrators can simply install and update firmware on all Kyocera connected devices, while easily monitoring printed black/color pages, device configuration, accounting, toner usage, and alerts.
Reduced Time for Device Management
When people are set-up with account codes, administrators can see a snapshot of user behavior, so device placement can be optimized and proper usage ensured. The time associated with managing your connected devices is greatly reduced.
It’s a powerful, easy to use hub for any IT administrator.
- Automated discovery of network devices
- Comprehensive display of device information (settings, counters, users, address book, logs, etc.)
- Accounting feature tracks detailed user behavior
- Remote configuration of device settings and properties
- Device management and accounting within one easy to use interface
- Device status notifications (e.g. paper jam, low toner) via e-mail
- Customizable views for device groups and according to dynamic criteria (e.g. all devices with low toner)
- Map display with user defined background
- Export of device information and counter data for analysis
- Multi set: Simultaneous configuration of single and multiple devices Default and custom views
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
CopyLadyoffers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: